These Vanilla Milkshake Gummies are super delicious and almost too-cute-to-eat!
You’ll only need five ingredients to make them too.
1/3 cup Uganic Milk Powder
1/2 cup water
3 tbls gelatin powder
2 tbls maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla
- Make the milk by adding the water to the milk powder. Either stir or shake to combine.
- Add milk to saucepan.
- Sprinkle the gelatin on top and allow it to bloom. Slowly stir and move to low heat.
- Stir on low heat for approximately 5 minutes, until the gelain has dissolved.
- Add the maple syrup and vanilla and stir through.
- Sprinkle chocolate, milo or freeze dried berries in moulds (if desired) and pour into moulds.
- Refrigerate for approximately 2 hours until set.
Recipe adapted from @boobtofood